Journals, Photos and Videos

We're ready but...

... the weather is going to be a pain. After a ton of effort over the last few days, the RV is loaded and organized and the house is spotless. It looks like we’ll delay until Monday.

We had a very fortuitous delay. Dimas contacted us on Monday and told us that a friend of his was looking for an apartment. After a bit of negotiations, we have a tenant for the summer! Mary and Ken are moving into the downstairs mother-in-law apartment even as we speak. We’re really psyched because now the house will be occupied while we travel. They are also going to do some tasks around the house while we’re gone.

So now we’ll just deal with the delay and get on the road on Monday.
blog comments powered by Disqus